Deliveries and Returns Policy
• Most of the time our couriers work on set prices, however, we reserve the right to potentially increase the delivery costs in the following circumstances:
- The item weighs more than 50kg
- Your address is not within 50mile radius of LS7
• Any delivery dates or times set out are estimates only. While we will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the goods within the time or times agreed we will not be responsible for any losses caused to the Buyer as a result of late delivery, and are unable to offer compensation if the agreed delivery date is missed or cancelled by the courier or ourselves.
• We use third party delivery companies; your contact details will be sent onto them to arrange delivery. The delivery companies are responsible for organising the delivery of your goods, and may not be completely flexible on delivery dates.
• It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect goods on delivery for damages, please make us aware of any damaged or faulty goods within one week of receipt.
• We cannot accept returns or cancellations on any made to order items after 2 days from the date the order was placed. Please ensure all details are correct when placing your order, and that you are happy with all design decisions.
• Non-bespoke products (in styles and sizes listed on this website) can be partially refunded within 14 days of receipt. A 20% return fee will be applied. This 20% fee covers admin time, postage of the initial delivery. You (the customer) will be required to return the item to us in the same condition you received it. Upon receiving the item we will check for signs of damage and, if any, additional charges maybe applied to rectify for re-sale.
• We endeavour to always send out quality products, however mistakes can happen. Should you receive faulty or damaged goods, we will of course repair or replace the item. Please provide a detailed description in writing, with images, of any areas of damage.